Monday, May 21, 2012

Well I finished the dress, about an hour before the party started!  It was a tough pattern, I don't think I would try it again.  Overall I think it turned out pretty good, I added a belt because there was just to much material and the gathers weren't as tight as they maybe should of been.  I forgot to get a picture of the front and back, but I have a few taken throughout the night.  It was a super fun party for my little sister, Scarlett and her fiancé, Dan, celebrating there engagement.  They are perfect together!


Here is a shot of the dress with some of my family- it was really good to see almost everyone.  It's been a while!! 


Here is my handsome man, he dresses up very nice! 


Scarlett & Dan

It was a fun night, the dress was a success.. and I have to say, my parents can throw a really fun party!! 
If anyone else does want to give this dress a try, I bought the pattern here: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/012011-one-shoulder-dress-with-side-zipper



1 comment:

  1. wow that dress turned out great! YOu look gorgeous and Blain is pretty darn handsome!

    ReplyDelete